The Collections U of T site is currently in beta release. If you encounter an issue on the site or have any feedback, please contact us.
Collections U of T:
- is an open access digital repository created and maintained according to digital repository best practices and standards
- enables U of T content collaborators to take an active role in submitting, modifying and creating digital collections using Islandora as a user-friendly and customizable front end
- provides fixity for digital objects according to best practices defined by the digital curation community
- supports the dissemination of U of T digital collections through Open Archives Initiative Protocol Metadata Harvesting (OAI-PMH)
- allows for the analytics of UofT digital collections use
Open Archive Initiative Compliance - Individuals and organizations harvesting Open Access information can access Collections U of T's metadata through the base url: http://collections.library.utoronto.ca/oai2.
Please note that restricted or private objects within Collections U of T not included in the OAI-PMH query results.